(Units 1, 2 and 3)
About GOHA
Contact Us
C & Rs
Events & News

The GOHA C & Rs set restrictions on what a homeowner can do on their property. For a complete explanation please visit the C&Rs page.  Generally any exterior changes to the home must be approved by the ARB.  In addition the following require approval: sheds, tree removal and fences.

To submit online, complete the form below and also upload any supporting documentation (click Yes to open the upload controls).

You now have the ability to review your request online. Click Here

ARB Request
(Unit Lot) - Address:  
Describe Request:  
Submitted By: (Enter your name)  
Email Address: (To receive approval)  
Either digital or paper copies are required for the ARB to complete approval process.
Do you have digital copies of plans?  
Skip Navigation Links
About GOHA
Contact Us
C & Rs
Site Control Panel
Site Map
Copyright © Gately Oaks Homeowners Association Units 1,2 and 3 2021
Site created and managed by Professional Web Solutions LLC